Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where's Waldo?

As you know I obviously have a quip against some artists' motivation. I don't have a problem with someone making money, but I find it vulgar when an artist claims to be respectable when in fact they are nothing close to it. However, some artists that do make respectable work sadly exude a sense of pretentious visual odor that forces me to either vomit or be snarky. I don't like to vomit, its too involved so I'll be snarky.

Here is the game not unlike Where's Waldo:  Find the artist in the picture:

Where's Ozeri?

I know, this one is a challenge. Can you find Yigal Ozeri among the blistering botox and Champagne sipping money whores surrounding the artist?

I think Ozeri is a talent unlike these hypocritical objectifying tools, his work blows me away every time I see it. But every time I see him I want to hide my childhood from him as he looks like that dude, Eugene Victor Tooms from the X-files that might suck my youth out of my body to reinvigorate his own crusty carcass. I get the eccentric artist look, but dude looks like a carny that just raided Tim Burton's wardrobe.   

Here is one of my fav paintings from Ozeri the circus clown:

Yigal Ozeri

No comments:

Post a Comment